Design Your Impact Workshop
The Design Your Impact Workshop is a five-hour, fast-paced, interactive program that helps a local church discover its unique DNA and determine a strategic focus that will maximize its resources for global/local impact. The workshop employs a variety of media and an interactive learning style to help church leaders customize a strategic missions focus based on who they are as a local body of believers.
The process is organized into five modules:
- Recognize God's Global Design. We look at how God has planned to use the church to reach all peoples and at changing global circumstances that are opening new opportunities.
- Discover Your Design. We identify key elements God has designed into your congregation--for a purpose!
- Study Other Designs. We learn from other churches that have mobilized for outreach according to their design.
- Design Your Impact. We begin to identify how God may want to use your church's unique design characteristics for maximum global impact.
- Run by Design. We share some ideas about how to design a mobilization plan for your congregation.
Hold a Design Your Impact Workshop in your church for your church leaders and missions team. The workshop will give:
- Exciting illustrations of how congregations like yours are making a strategic global impact.
- Practical help in defining the key components God has designed into your church that you can maximize for effective outreach.
- Guidance in investigating what God might want your church to accomplish in obedience to the Great Commission.
- Assistance in laying out a customized action plan
A total of six hours is needed to facilitate your team through the materials. Many churches prefer a 9:00 to 3:00 timeframe on a Saturday.
Contact info@DualReach.org to discuss scheduling a Design Your Impact Workshop at your church.