DualReach values helping others grow in their knowledge through a variety of means. We seek to help churches and individuals strategically navigate their activities in expanding God’s kingdom.
Key resources for Christians and houses of fellowship which seek to make a difference in the world include:
"Like" DualReach on Facebook and receive updates on issues which affect world evangelization.
DualReach offers a variety of resources.
Churches in action
- Is there one Biblical model for outreach? – MORE
General missions information
- Brigada highlights numerous new resources for churches and mission organizations.
- Indigitech is a database of resources and information to prepare and equip for cross-cultural ministry.
- MisLinks offers articles about a variety of missions topics.
- OSCAR is based in the United Kingdom and is a source for mission materials.
- The CNN Freedom Project contains facts about human trafficking.
- Polaris Project answers FAQ about trafficking.
- She Is Safe works to prevent, rescue and restore women and girls from abuse and exploitation in high risk places around the world, equipping them to build a life of freedom, faith and a strong future.
- Trafficking Resources is produced by Vanguard University and suggests links for more information on trafficking.
- Answering Islam offers a Christian perspective on how followers of Christ can respond to questions raised by Muslims.
- COMMA is a resource for churches and individuals who seek to minister to Muslims in North America.
- 30-Days of Prayer is a Christian, international movement of intercession for the Muslim world.
- Joshua Project is a research initiative seeking to highlight the ethnic people groups with the fewest followers of Jesus Christ.
- Pew Research Center highlights numbers, facts and trends shaping your world.